SSC CGL 2017 All Necessary Details
SSC CGL 2017 Revised Dates reported. According to the Revised Calendar reported by SSC on 10th April, Notification for CGL 2017 will be declared on sixteenth May and CGL 2017 Tier-1 Exams are booked from 1st to 20th August, 2017.
Dear Aspirants, SSC has lately announced its notification for the most sought examination SSC CGL after the delay. SSC is responsible for recruiting Grade B & C officers in various government department/ministries. SSC has previously notified it as well but for some official reasons, it was delayed. The reason behind this delay is assumed that SSC is facing problems in SSC CGL exam and other SSC exams i.e. CHSL/MTS/Stenographer. Major exams are not completed.
Important Note : Pre-SSC CGL 2017 Examination has been delayed and will be held from 5th Aug to 24th Aug 2017.
SSC CGL 2017 Notification
As a rule, SSC reports the Calendar, in the time of Oct Or Nov. In 2016, SSC Exam Calendar was discharged on 13th Nov, 2016, so we anticipate that it will be reported, amid a similar time in 2017 as well. It merits specifying here that SSC never takes after a settled time table for CGL Exam or whatever other Exam. In some cases, the notice is reported in the time of Jan/Feb and here and there is June/July. Along these lines, it’s profoundly erratic to know the CGL Exam Dates ahead of time.
At long last, following a Delay of one month, SSC had reported the Revised Schedule of SSC CGL 2017 Exam. According to the Revised SSC Exam Calendar, SSC CGL Notification, will be reported on 16th May, 2017.
SSC CGL 2017 revised dates announced
We all know that due to postponed of SSC CGL notification, candidates are willing to know the revised schedule. So after that they can register online and prepare for the exam. We are happy to share the news that SSC announced the revised schedule of CGL 2017 given below. So aspirants have more time to study hard for the examination.
Official Notification Release 16 May 2016
Start date Online Registration 16/05/2017
Last submit date for Online Application 16/06/2017
Tier I Exam 5th to 24th Aug 2017
Exam-Tier II 10th and 11th Nov 2017
Tier III Exam Update Soon
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
It is an organisation under the Govt. of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Govt. of India and in Subordinates Offices. As every year SSC conduct CGL for hiring eligible candidates for the various posts. Nowadays SSC exams become a major source or way to get Central Govt. Jobs in India. So all the interested candidates who possess graduation degree in a relevant field can apply online form to eligible for SSC CGL exam 2017.
SSC CGL 2017 Online Book at huge Discount Rates
Books and Reference Books are used to complete the syllabus of a specified exam. Applicants generally used to get the books and Reference Books from book shops or library. But sometimes there are books which are not available in the library and in book store as well. That’s why we have given below the best buy links for subject which can save your lot of money. So Click on them to Buy the books online from the Best Online Merchants.
SSC CGL 2017 – Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) every year in four levels for various posts. Exam Pattern – The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
|Tier I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mod|
|Tier IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before beginning the SSC CGL preparation, it is important to make note of changes in exam pattern and syllabus. The modifications to SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 for Tier 1 & 2 are given below:
1) SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam will be conducted in online mode.
2) Introduction of a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
3) Reduction in time limit for examination of Tier -I from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
4) Tier II will remain same.
5) No Sectional Cut off.
1) The required application expense is Rs. 100/ –
2) Exemption: No expense is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen hopefuls
3) Applications charge ought to be pay just through SBI either as challan or through SBI Net Banking or some other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan frame will be created on the web
4) To pay charge in real money, applicant ought to remove print from challan created online after the fruition of Part-1 enrollment. Store the essential charge in any branch of SBI and afterward proceed with the Part-2 enlistment
5) Those hopefuls who need to pay online can go specifically to section 2 enrollment after fruition of section 1 enlistment. Competitor must supply enlistment number and date of birth to keep on parting 2 enrollment
Some Other Important Point –
1) Paper-1 and Paper-2 are mandatory for all posts
2) Paper-3 is just for the post of “Factual Investigator Gr. II” and “Compiler”
3) Paper-4 is just for the post of “Right hand Audit Officer”
4) There is negative checking in SSC CGL 2017 Tier 2 exam. Giving a wrong response to a question will prompt a punishment of 0.5 stamps in Paper-1,3,4 and 0.25 checks in Paper-2.
5) Questions in Paper-I will be of tenth standard level, Paper-2 of 10+2 level and Paper-3 and 4 of graduation level.
6) The PC will be given by the Commission at the Center/setting told for the reason. Applicants should not be permitted to bring their own particular Key-board.
7) The exam term is 2 Hours and 40 Minutes for competitors who are outwardly debilitated.